5 facts about fertility and your cycle
[hsas-shortcode group=”glowgpt” speed=”30″ direction=”left” gap=”0″]
- Approximately 35-50% of women experience cramps during menstruation. At least 10% of women suffer from cramps so intense that they cannot handle their normal range of activities.
- During menstruation, women produce more testosterone which can stimulate sexual arousal.
- Studies show that the menstrual cycle lasts 28 days, but cycle lengths can range from 21-35 days. And the millions of women on Glow menstruate approximately every 29 days.
- With every menstrual cycle, a woman’s body prepares for a potential pregnancy, whether or not that is her intention.
- On average, a woman loses 2 ounces of blood per period cycle.